Rainbow Kayak Tours/Ancient River Kayak is an all-inclusive quality, a guided tour company. Safety is our #1 priority along with exceptional customer service and an unforgettable experience with your guide. Thomas, Aaron & Chris have been guiding since 2004 and Davey & Andy since 2008. We have an amazing team which also includes our customer service department. When contacting us via phone or email, you will either speak with Sam, Brittany, Kirsten or Gayle. They will make you feel welcome when you visit our shop and check-in for your kayak tour.
We are also partners with Kayak Adventures and Ancient River Kayak. Description of our property: Our shop is located in the Islander Shops behind Coconut Marketplace in Kapaa. We are located next to Aston Islander on the Beach Resort, The Snorkel Depot, and Tree's Lounge. The Snorkel Depot is adjacent to our shop. We have everything you need for the beach: snorkel gear, beach chairs, boogie boards and much more!
*rates subject to change by season or demand
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes (hiking sandals –like Tevas or water shoes – sneakers are okay, but they will get wet and muddy) - No Flip Flops
- Light, comfortable clothing, with a swimsuit under your clothing
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bug repellent
- Camera and your sense of adventure (Each kayak has a watertight drybag.)
- Minimum age for participation is 5.
- Guests should be in good physical condition to participate in this activity. Participants should be comfortable in the water, enjoy hiking, and not afraid to get wet and muddy
- Expect 4 miles of paddling and 2 miles of hiking round trip.
- Trail conditions can be muddy and slippery at times.
- No bad backs, joints or recent surgeries.
- Tour time clocks at 4.5-5 hours, depending on the pace of the group.
To protect both of you, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TOUR! Trail conditions can be muddy and slippery at times and we want to insure your safety for you and baby. If you show up without informing us, we might have to turn you away based on trail conditions. SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
Tours go out, rain or shine. Please be advised that trail conditions can be wet and muddy due to excess rain. In the event of extreme inclement weather, tours will be re-scheduled.
- Ocean Zest Double Kayaks with supportive seats, lightweight aluminum paddles, and children's paddles.
- Each kayak has life jackets and a drybag backpack. We do offer one single kayak for people traveling alone.
- Deli lunch and bottled water. Choose from turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian sandwiches. Chips, cookies, and pineapple are prepared by your guide.
- Roast Beef: Horseradish mayo on whole wheat, cucumber, tomato and sprouts
- Turkey Rose: Rosemary mayo on whole wheat, tomato sprouts
- Ham & Cheese: Cheddar on whole wheat, tomato sprouts
- Veggie: Hummus on multi-grain, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
- Roast Beef on Lettuce wrap: Horseradish mayo on a lettuce wrap, cucumber, tomato and sprouts
- Turkey Rose on Lettuce wrap: Rosemary mayo on a lettuce wrap, tomato sprouts
- Ham & Cheese on Lettuce wrap: Cheddar on a lettuce wrap, tomato sprouts
- Veggie on Lettuce Wrap: Hummus on lettuce wrap, cucumber, black olives, tomato, sprouts
24-hour notice is required for cancellation; 72 hours notice is required for groups of 6 or more passengers. 100% penalty charge strictly enforced.