Spend an inspiring and exhilarating day in North Kohala, a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline high above the forest floor, picnic on the rim of Pololu Valley & swim under private waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
- Adults - $270 + tax
- Child (ages 8-12) - $245 + tax
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Transportation from most resort areas in Kona and Waikoloa with your interpretive guide
- Take a fun off-road drive through private lands in open-air 6WD Pinzgauers
- Stroll through a private nature reserve and see secluded waterfalls
- Swim under a private waterfall
- Eat lunch at our private picnic spot overlooking Polulu Valley
- Fly through Kohala Zipline's full aerial canopy course, including 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel
- Complimentary snacks and drinks are available throughout the tour
- Snack, deli-style lunch with assorted soft drinks, juices and filtered water.
- Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs, and rain ponchos.
What to Bring & Wear: Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen, and a light jacket or sweatshirt
Approximately 8 hours round trip, departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen's Marketplace.
- Guests will receive a full refund with 48 hours' notice of cancellation.
- Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.