Immerse yourself in stunning private waterfalls, tranquil streams, scenic coastlines and rugged valleys on this North Kohala adventure. Kick-off the fun with an off-road drive to an exclusive trailhead.
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Ramble off-road in a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer (an Austrian military vehicle)
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of seven cascading waterfalls
- Walkthrough a restored ancient Hawaiian agricultural site
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring sea cliffs and remote valleys, at one of the island's best scenic lookouts
- Shop or enjoy local ice cream in historic Hawi town
Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- Deli-style lunch with assorted beverages. Sunscreen and bug spray are also available upon request.
- Walking sticks, warm wear, day packs, and rain ponchos.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Daily tour departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen's Marketplace. Tour time is about 8 hours round trip
- Guests will receive a full refund with 48 hours' notice of cancellation.
- Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.