Adults (Ages 13 and older): $104.95 + tax
Children (Ages 6 to12): $104.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 3 hours.
Whether you are a novice or experienced photographer, this unique hands-on adventure will help you learn and practice expert techniques for photographing whales and other marine life. Didn't bring your camera? No worries! We rent Panasonic Lumix digital cameras at our Ocean Stores. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Tropical-style continental breakfast including assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, Maui coffee
• Complimentary filtered water, soda and juice
• Collection of digital photos taken by our team during your Whale Photo Safari and some all-time favorites
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Reef Safe Sunscreen - free application before boarding/6 oz. bottles available at cost ($6) onboard vessel.
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.