Our 2 hour "Wiki" (Hawaiian for quick) Signature tour packs in almost everything from our "Aloha" tour except for Diamond Head. It's for those who may be short on time but still want big fun.
Glide along the coconut palm tree lined sand pathway of local favorite Kaimana Beach. Hear ancient chants and feel the mana at former Hawaiian sacrificial temple locations. Explore historic Kapiolani park, originally a horse racetrack created by King Kalakaua in the 1800’s. Discover the Gold Coast’s multi-million dollar mansions, penthouses, and charming historic cottages. Ride through off the path residential neighborhoods to a hidden quiet beach and along a canopy covered path with exceptional monkeypod trees. See the Neoclassical War Memorial and Natatorium, ride through massive century old banyan trees and more!
- All-terrain self balancing electric hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Wireless one ear audio system to connect to guide and music during tour.
- Helmet use. Please contact us in advance for extra large or small requirements.
- Coconut water (of course!).
- Some souvenir digital photos of tour.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Small water, if wanted (max size able to fit unit pouch is a 16.9oz/500ml bottle).
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 250 lbs.
- Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Must be ready to have a lot of fun!
Directions & Arrival
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time to sign waiver and get fitted for helmet. Wiki tour starts near the front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki. The zoo is conveniently located in Kapiolani Park, just across the street from the beach on the southern (Diamond Head) side of Waikiki. 151 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815. To view a map of the location, click here.