Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Romance will be in the air and in the sea this Valentine's Day aboard a very special Pacific Whale Foundation sunset dinner cruise. Do something truly special on your Valentine's Day; head out onto the ocean for a romantic evening with Pacific Whale Foundation's Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise! Passengers aboard the Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise will enjoy a delicious three-course dinner, cocktails, live music, dramatic views of the West Maui Mountains and the islands of Maui County, and the unparalleled beauty of a sunset at sea. You'll even be able to watch for the spouts of courting humpback whales as you raise a toast to the power of love. Our attentive staff will provide tableside service of a delicious meal, with each plate prepared by our onboard chef.
For a guaranteed private table, please book Valentines Dinner Cruise (premium seating).
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
• Served with Fresh Baked Foccacia Bread
• Ocean Salad
• Featuring Organic Haiku Ten Green Blend
• Fresh Maui Vegetables and Creamy Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Please select one of the following:
• Char-Grilled Teriyaki Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast Topped with Big Island Papaya Salsa
• Char-Grilled Chimichurri Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Wild Mushroom Demi Glaze
• Char-Grilled Honey-Miso Glazed Tofu Topped with Big Island Papaya Salsa
• Char-Grilled Lemon-Grass and Curry Marinated Fresh Kauai Shrimp Served with Lilikoi Butter Sauce
All entrees are served with:
• Coconut Whipped Molokai Purple Sweet Potatoes
• Macadamia Nut Pesto Char-Grilled Vegetables
• Triple Chocolate Brownies
• Served with Fresh Kula Strawberries
• Dessert is served with Tea and Maui Grown Coffee
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• A light jacket is recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
• Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.