Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Our relaxing Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise is a unique way to give thanks with family and friends, offering a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. This holiday ecotour also includes live music and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands. Evening departures have the added bonus of Maui's golden sunset as a backdrop. Likely appearances by humpback whales or dolphins make this a truly memorable Thanksgiving celebration.
For a guaranteed private table, please book Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise (premium seating).
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Buffet Dinner: kalua turkey with gravy and Portuguese sausage stuffing, kalua ham with guava jelly, whipped garlic potatoes, corn on the cob, grilled locally grown vegetables, Upcountry greens with Maui onion dressing, fresh baked taro and soft rolls, double chocolate brownies, pumpkin haupia (coconut) squares
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• A light jacket is recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.