Adults (Ages 13 and older): $65.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $45.00 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Our award-winning Sunset Cocktail Cruise is also a whalewatch ecotour, led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, and hear underwater whale songs. This unique excursion also includes an array of appetizers and drinks, plus an amazing Maui sunset.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Appetizers: kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders with guava BBQ sauce, trio of house made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, zesty bean salad, tomato and basil bruschetta, fresh baked brownies
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.