Adults (Ages 13 and older): $38.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $25.00 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
The golden light of dawn is a spectacular backdrop for whalewatching and a favorite of photographers. Typically this is also the calmest time of day on the ocean. Sunrise Whalewatch is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Departs from Historic Lahaina Harbor.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Reef-safe sunscreen and filtered water
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.