Sometimes the best way to get closer is to get away. Get away from the groups with this guided horseback ride for just the two of you, paired with a perfect, private picnic. Begin by winding through mountain trails with sneak peaks of the ocean below. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our countryside. The highlight of this ride is a private picnic lunch at our scenic lookout which provides a majestic panoramic view of the Windward side of Oahu.
Your wrangler will leave you alone for a half-hour for private time to truly relax while taking in the beauty of the Hawaiian country. The picnic includes cold cut sandwiches on homemade bread, fruit, chips, homemade cookies, chocolate mints, water, Hawaiian fruit drinks and a bottle of sparkling cider.
The Sweetheart Ride is a 2-hour guided ride (includes safety briefing) and is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Monday through Saturday
- 11am and 1pm
- 2 hour experience includes safety briefing and mounting
- No pregnant riders.
- Riders must be over 7 years old and weigh less than 240lbs.
- Please check in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- For Private Tours - Arriving late for your tour will effect your tour length. All tours need to end at the scheduled time. It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- No Shows: Will not be given a refund.
Rainy Day Cancellation:
- We plan to ride rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a ride due to conditions we feel are unsafe for our trails, no charges will be applied and a full refund will be issued.
- If a party calls in to cancel their ride because they don't want to ride in the rain, and we plan to carry out the ride, no refund will be given.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with more than 24 hours):
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that can not be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- There is a minimum of two riders for this ride. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with LESS than 24 hours)
- Less than 24 hours, up to 2 hours before tour time - 50% refund available
- Two hours before tour time, including being late - No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee