If you're an experienced rider looking for some “giddy-up!” on your ride, our private Advanced Trail Ride combines the beauty of the Hawaiian country in Oahu with the adventure of skilled riding.
The private Advanced Horseback experience is 90 min. a guided experience that allows for controlled trotting and cantering within the ride. The ride time includes a 30 min safety briefing and assessment. Riders must have previous riding experience and need to be comfortable at a trot and canter. Wranglers will assess riding skills and will base the pace of the ride on the “least skilled ability” of the riders in the group. Wranglers are responsible for keeping the ride safe and all riders on their horses so they will make the judgment call on how fast the ride moves out. If you have not ridden more than 5 times, this ride is not for you. Experienced guests enjoy this ride. A $25 single rider fee will be assessed if only 1 guest books.
- Monday through Friday
- Minimum of 5 rides through advanced riders!
- No pregnant riders.
- Riders must be over 12 years old and weigh less than 220lbs.
- *90 min experience, includes assessment *
- Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-min safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location. Please use the map we have on our site to ensure you find the right location. Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email
- We tour rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions a full refund will be issued. If a customer wants to cancel due to weather on a tour that is going out other policies will apply.
For Private Tours:
Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length. All tours need to end at the scheduled time. It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with more than 24 hours):
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that can not be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- There is a minimum of two riders for this ride. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with LESS than 24 hours)
- Less than 24 hours, up to 2 hours before tour time - 50% refund available
- Two hours before tour time, including being late - No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee