One-Day Oahu Tour: DELUXE Day At Pearl Harbor
• Adult (12 and older):
Reg. Price: $500
• Child (2-11):
Reg. Price: $500
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Duration: Full day
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5:40 a.m.
Relive the dramatic series of events that unfolded on Dec. 7, 1941, during this daylong tour of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri Memorial, Pacific Aviation Museum and USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park. A key turning point of World War II, the attack on Pearl Harbor remains one of the most significant events in US history.
Along with viewing film footage captured that fateful day, you will walk in the footsteps of Gen. Douglas MacArthur on the USS Battleship Missouri (the Mighty Mo) and see remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the Pearl Harbor attack. Accessible only by boat, the USS Arizona Memorial serves as a place of reflection as the final resting place for the more than 1,000 crewmen who lost their lives during the attack.
(* denotes stops made)
- Battleship Missouri Memorial walking tour
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center˟
- USS Arizona Memorial˟
- Battleship Missouri Memorial˟
- Pacific Aviation Museum˟
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park˟
- Narrated Audio Tour at USS Arizona Memorial
- “Road to War” and “Attack” Exhibit Galleries
- Ford Island (drive through)
- Skip the line with reserved movie and shuttle tickets at Pearl Harbor.
- There is moderate walking; please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately. You may wish to bring a light jacket in case of rain.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags and purses are not allowed. Bags cannot be stored on the tour bus.
- Cameras are permitted (no camera bags). Strollers are not allowed in the movie theater, on the Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All admissions are included in the ticket price.
- Locations/routes and times may be modified or restricted due to national and state park advisories.
- USS Arizona Memorial audio tour, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park audio tour, Battleship Missouri Memorial guided tour, and Pacific Aviation Museum audio tour are included. The Pearl Harbor audio tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish. The USS Bowfin Submarine Musuem & Park audio tour is available in Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin. The Pacific Aviation Museum audio tour is available in English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- The USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park is not ADA accessible.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Deluxe Tour Features
- Lunch is included from Pacific Aviation Museum's Laniakea Café.
- Reserved seating menu: deli sandwich or tuna salad sandwich with chips, Asian chicken or Caesar salad.
- All options come with a medium drink and chef's choice of dessert (usually brownie or cookie).
- Vegetarian/gluten-free option: Caesar salad