One-Day Maui Tour: Heavenly Hana
• Adult (12 and older): $500
• Child (4-11): $500
• Infants (2 and under): Free (If Infant Does Not Occupy A Seat)
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Duration: Full Day
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5:15 a.m.
Take the journey of a lifetime to “Heavenly” Hana Town! This all-day tour will take you full-circle
around the beautiful windward region of the “Magic Isle,” showing you some of the most diverse & scenic landscapes found on any of the Hawaiian Islands. As you travel along on this 68-mile trip, your experienced driver & friendly guide will give a captivating narration of the island's secrets all along the way. Weaving through the lush tropical rainforest, there are more than 600 curves & 59 one-lane bridges on the Road to Hana with stunning vistas, cascading waterfalls, and scenic coastal scenery galore! It's more about the journey rather than the destination on the Road to Hana, so sit back, relax and enjoy the view from our comfortable air-conditioned mini coaches
(* denotes stops made)
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park˟
- Keanae Lookout & Peninsula˟
- Waikani Falls
a Kaa Wayside State Park
- Wai`anapanapa State Park˟
- "Heavenly" Hana Town
- Palikea Stream
- Charles Lindbergh's Grave
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The ride to Hana may be rough as there are stretches of uneven surfaces.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories.
- This tour is not recommended for guests in a wheelchair. Many of the stops are on rock, gravel, and sand.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.