One-Day Hawaii Island: Grand Circle Island Tour
• Adult (12 and older): $480
• Child (4-11): $480
• Infants (2 and under): Free (If Infant Does Not Occupy A Seat)
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Duration: Full day
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 5:15 a.m.
This daylong trip departing from Kona, showcases the Big Island's breathtaking diversity—from lush tropical rainforests to world-famous coffee fields to volatile volcanoes. The wraparound island adventure begins at Parker Ranch, then travels to Rainbow Falls State Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Punaluu Black Sand Beach and past the world-renowned Kona coffee fields. At the first stop at Rainbow Falls State Park, soaring waterfalls cascade from a natural volcanic backdrop. Next is a visit to Big Island Candies, famous for its chocolate-dipped, macadamia nut shortbread cookie.
Of course, an exploration around the Big Island would hardly be complete without a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to encounter Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, and Mauna Loa, the most massive volcano on the globe. Seeing these untamed volcanic wonders will leave you in awe of nature's brute power and give you a deeper understanding of the island's colorful, volcano-inspired legends. After leaving the park, the tour heads to Punaluu Black Sand Beach, where sea turtles often nest, then you will be off to see the world-renowned Kona coffee plantations. The adventure winds down with gorgeous scenes of Kealekekua Bay, the first place Westerner Capt. James Cook landed in the Hawaiian Islands. A truly unforgettable experience!
(* denotes stops made)
- Big Island Candies˟
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park˟
- Crater Rim Drive
- Fern Tree Jungle
- Steam Vents
- Thurston Lava Tube˟
- Punaluu Black Sand Beach˟
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum˟
- Kealakekua Bay Overlook
- Jaggar Museum˟
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut Factory˟
- Parker Ranch
- Hamakua Coast
- Rainbow Falls State Park˟
- Your safety and comfort are our #1 priority. Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, venue hours of operations, etc. Tour features can change daily as we cannot predict weather and lava viewing conditions.
- We do not guarantee sighting of lava flows. Surface lava flows may be present but may not be visible due to environmental conditions or time constraints. If conditions permit, walking/hiking on rough, uneven lava surfaces is involved.
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately. You are advised to bring a light jacket as it may get cold.
- Lunch will be available for purchase.
- Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, and venue hours of operations.
- Volcanic fumes can be hazardous. This tour is not recommended for visitors with heart or breathing problems and infants, young children, and pregnant women.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.