Adults (Ages 13 and older): $135.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $95.00 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
This dance party at sea makes for a memorable start to the new year. Our open-air seating is an excellent vantage point for viewing fireworks along the West Maui coast, whether formally organized by the resorts or informal displays set off by local residents.
Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor. Book your ticket now – New Year's Eve trips sell out early.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Appetizers: root beer-glazed beef short rib sliders, chilled shrimp cocktail, California rolls, spicy tuna rolls, hoisin marinated ground turkey lettuce wraps, vegetarian pot stickers, roasted root vegetables with pesto, lilikoi tarts and assorted macaroons, fresh island fruit, Maui coffee and hot tea
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including champagne, wine, Maui Brewing Co. beer and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• A light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.