Adults (Ages 13 and older): $139 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $89 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Our Mother's Day Dinner Sail features a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. Outdoor seating is guaranteed for all guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands. As a special bonus of the season, guest appearances by humpback whales or dolphins are likely. Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Live local entertainment
• Unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices, and filtered water.
• Free full color marine life poster!
• Tropical fruit platter
• Baked spinach, artichoke dip with garlic crostinis
• California rolls, spice tuna rolls, salmon avocado rolls.
• Upcountry kale salad, blue cheese, tomoato, raw beets, candied macadamia nuts, daikon sprouts, onion, miso-ginger dressing.
• Grilled and chilled Kumu farms vegetable salad, balsamic, kimchee, feta.
• Scalloped potato au gratin with garlic scented bechamel and herb bread crumb.
• Citrus scented black forbidden rice.
• Curry seared, sustainable Hawaiian white fish with cucumber macadamia nut relish and curry beaurre blanc.
• Hawaiian style ribs, guava chopotle glaze and peanut ginger slaw.
• Mustard and garlic crusted prime rib, horse radish cream, au jus
• Dessert will consist of tropical macaroons and chocolate covered strawberries.
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• A picture ID is required to show proof of age if consuming alcoholic beverages.
• Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.