These are no alcohol trips until July 3rd and rates are discounted accordingly.
Adults (Ages 13 and older): $140.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $80.00 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 6 hours.
Each adventure carries no more than 38 guests on Ocean Explorer, a 54 ft. single deck catamaran with open seating and unimpeded views – so there's plenty of room to move around and enjoy the views. Snorkel the iconic volcanic crater and its beautiful reef known for crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A flexible itinerary includes visiting a second snorkel spot, such as Turtle Arches, as well as cruising along Maui's coastline. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure, this trip is not recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back, knee or mobility problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
• Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
• Two snorkel sites
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Continental breakfast: Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fruit platter.
• Lunch: chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
• Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water (no alcoholic beverages served)
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars.
60 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.