Adults (Ages 13 and older): $125.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $75.00 + tax
Approximately 5 hours.
About this Tour
Yes, you're about to swim in the crater of an extinct volcano.
Molokini, Maui's iconic crescent-shaped islet, is a beautiful reef known for its crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A protected marine conservation area, this volcanic crater is only accessible by boat with a certified tour operator. Turtle Arches offers a bonus snorkel site with its underwater lava formations and frequent turtle sightings. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
• Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
• Two snorkel sites
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
• Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
•Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water (no alcoholic beverages served)
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars.
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.