Maui Tour: Heavenly Hana
• Adult (12 and older):
Reg. Price: $164 - Online Price: $139.50 (Save $24.50!)
• Child (4-11):
Reg. Price: $94 - Online Price: $80 (Save $14!)
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Duration: 12 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 6:45 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
If it's old-school Hawai'i you're looking for, you'll want to make Hana your next stop. This cultural gem nestled in East Maui is accessible via a narrow, winding highway called the Road to Hana. A world famous 64.4-mile road, Road to Hana is marked by picturesque tiny bridges, gorgeous foliage, stunning waterfalls, lush rainforests and some of the best beaches in Hawaii. Like most adventures, it's more about the journey than the destination on the Road to Hana Tour, so sit back and venture through the diverse tropical landscapes along Maui's rugged coast.
(* denotes stops made)
- Hookipa Lookout* -During the winter, Maui's famous North Shore beach boasts giant waves as high as 25 feet, transforming itself into a destination spot for competitive surfers and windsurfers.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* -Take in gorgeous views of Maui's scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful, exotic plants.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park -A tropical rainforest offering a paved trail that leads to multiple gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage and serene natural pools.
- Keanae Lookout* -This lookout offers a view of Maui's diverse landscape, ranging from rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Wailua Falls -An impressive 80-foot waterfall cascading into a plunge pool where you can take a quick dip to cool off.
- Waianapanapa State Park* -Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town -This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and so much more.
- Palikea Stream -View the largest perennial stream on Maui
- Waikani Falls -Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Charles Lindbergh's Grave* -The burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a
non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- This tour includes a Breakfast Bento and a Picnic Lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
- Breakfast Bento
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, and Hapa Rice served with Coffee, Tea, or Bottled Water
- Vegetarian Option– Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato, and Hapa Rice
- Picnic Lunch includes chips, cookie, and Turkey Sandwich (Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Local Organic Greens, Haiku Tomatoes, Cranberry Aioli on a Local Artisan Roll)
- Beverage – Passion Orange Juice or Water
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options:
- Vegetarian: Veggie Sandwich – Local Organic Mixed Greens, English Cucumbers, Haiku Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, and Miso Vinaigrette on a Local Artisan Roll
- Gluten Free: Organic Salad – Local Organic Mixed Greens, Organic Radish, Organic Carrots, Macadamia Nuts with Lilikoi Vinaigrette.
- Tour departs from first pick-up location at 7 a.m. and returns at 6:30 p.m. Tour typically starts at Kahului Airport.
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The ride to Hana may be rough as there are stretches of uneven surfaces.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories.
- This tour is not recommended for guests in a wheelchair. Many of the stops are on rock, gravel, and sand.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.