Adults (Ages 13 and older): $129.95 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $89.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 5 hours.
Cruise to the scenic coastline of Lana'i island and snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant sea life. Wild dolphins are found in bays and offshore, including acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose dolphins, and curious spotted dolphins. Sightings of humpback whales are also common from December to April.
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
• Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
• Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
• Refreshments: unlimited filtered water, soda and juice, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.