Adults (Ages 13 and older): $80.95 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $45.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
This open-air dance party at sea is a great multi-generational affair. A variety of tasty appetizers and refreshing beverages keep the fun in full swing, as the sun sets over the majestic Pacific Ocean. During winter months, guest appearances by humpback whales add to the excitement of this trip.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Appetizers: kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders with guava BBQ sauce, trio of house made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, zesty bean salad, tomato and basil bruschetta, fresh baked brownies
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Reef Safe Sunscreen - free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel.
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.