Kauai Tour: Waimea Canyon
• Adult (12 and older):
Reg. Price: $72.50 - Online Price: $64 (Save $11)
• Child (4-11):
Reg. Price: $59.50 - Online Price: $52 (Save $9!)
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Duration: 7 hours 15 minutes
- Availability: Daily
- Time: 7:45 a.m. – 3 p.m.
This tour takes you right up to the rim of one of the most awe-inspiring sites in Hawaii—Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Thousands of years of erosion have turned the canyon walls into a multi-hued canvas, where shadows and light produce a never-ending show. This tour also offers a spectacular view of Kauai's western coast.
(* denotes stops made)
- Queen Victoria's Profile – The Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of Britain's Queen Victoria.
- Koloa Town – Holds the rich history of Hawaii's sugar plantation days.
- Spouting Horn* – One of the most photographed spots on Kauai with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air.
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park – The last Russian fort in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Waimea Canyon* – Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, it was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout* – A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the patches still being farmed today.
- Waimea Town – This old seaport was the first landing site of European explorers. Today, it is home to the island's last sugar plantation and located in the backyard of high tech companies and small businesses.
- Tour departs first pick-up location at 7:45 a.m. and returns at 3 p.m.
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be included in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
Reservations may be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.