These are no alcohol trips until July 3rd and rates are discounted accordingly.
Adults (Ages 13 and older): $159.95 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $109.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 5 hours.
Honolua Bay is protected as a marine conservation area and is one of Maui's most scenic snorkel spots. Snorkel at two secluded spots popular with sea turtles, colorful fish, and vibrant coral. Wild dolphin sightings are also common, as are humpback whales from December to April. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
• Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
• Two snorkel sites
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Continental breakfast: Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
• Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
• Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water (no alcoholic beverages served)
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars.
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.