The rains of Hilo nurture a lush green landscape. Explore the rich heritage of Hilo and travel old Hawaii's charming back-roads and scenic byways to visit historic landmarks, beautiful waterfalls and a family-owned tropical fruit farm. Enjoy a locally made lunch and Swim or kayak under a 120 foot private waterfall.
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Learn the history of Hilo as we drive along the bay shore
- View 4 different waterfalls from almost every angle
- Exclusive access to a 1,000 acre tropical fruit farm to see cacao, lychee, macadamia nuts, coffee, & other exotic crops
- Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts at a private gazebo overlooking world-famous Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views
- Swim, Kayak, or Paddle under a 120 foot private waterfall
- Get a birds eye view when you add a heli flight with Paradise Helicopters
Guests should be able to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- Lunch and farm-fresh seasonal fruit, and macadamia nut tasting. Beverages also provided.
- Walking sticks, day packs and rain ponchos.
What to Bring & Wear: Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket.
Tours depart from our Hilo Headquarters in downtown Hilo at 224 Kamehemeha Ave. Duration is 3.5 hours round trip. Other pickup locations available. Contact us for full details.
- Guests will receive a full refund with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.