Adults (Ages 13 and older): $92.95+ tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $56.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Our award-winner Sunset Dinner Cruise is an island experience not to be missed. All entrees are freshly grilled onboard during your cruise and all guests are guaranteed outdoor seating. Dinner includes appetizers, locally grown salad, a choice of entrées, dessert and an array of drinks and cocktails. Island-style music and open sea views of Maui's scenic coast add to the ambience of this memorable experience. Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor.
For a guaranteed private table, please book Sunset Dinner Cruise (premium seating).
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Appetizer: spinach and artichoke dip with fresh baked focaccia
• Salad: blend of ten locally grown greens and vegetables with mango-passion vinaigrette
• Choice of grilled entrée: lemongrass-curry marinated fresh Kauai shrimp with lilikoi butter sauce; teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salsa; chimichurri flat iron steak with wild mushroom demi-glaze; or honey-miso tofu with Big Island papaya salsa (vegetarian)
• All entrées served with coconut-whipped Molokai purple sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables with macadamia nut pesto
• Dessert: triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee and hot tea
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
• Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.