Adults (Ages 13 and older): $97.95 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $67.95 + tax
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
Approximately 2 hours.
Our relaxing Christmas Dinner Cruise is a uniquely Maui experience, offering a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. It's a special way to celebrate the holiday, with live music and spectacular sunset views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands. Likely appearances by humpback whales or dolphins make this a merry Christmas indeed.
For a guaranteed private table, please book Christmas Dinner Cruise (premium seating).
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Buffet Dinner: roast turkey with gravy, traditional stuffing and cranberry sauce, baked ham with Maui Gold pineapple chutney, whipped garlic potatoes, seasoned haricots vert in butter, wok-fried brussel sprouts with basil and pomegranate-soy glaze, Upcountry greens and locally grown vegetables with feta cheese and lilikoi vinaigrette, fresh baked taro, guava and sweet rolls, assorted holiday desserts
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
What To Bring
• A light jacket is recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
• Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.