Take advantage of Hawaii Forest & Trail's unparalleled land access and expert birding guides on this wildlife tour of Oahu. We'll track native and exotic species found nowhere else in North America from a private access forest reserve high in the Waianae Mountains to the beaches and wetlands of the coast below. At the beach, we'll also keep an eye out for some of Oahu's endangered mammals and reptiles including the Hawaiian Monk Seal and the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle. Our truly unique Oahu birding tours will not disappoint.
- Access private land that is exclusive to Hawaii Forest & Trail to visit one of the last habitats of the Oahu Elepaio
- Bird from high elevation to sea level to see a wide range of species and habitats
- During certain times of the year, we'll take advantage of opportunities to find seasonal visitors such as the Laysan Albatross, Pacific Golden Plover, and Bristle-Thighed Curlew
- Along the coast, we'll also keep an eye out for rare sea life, including the critically endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal.
- Interpretive Guide, all entry fees, breakfast, gear, snacks, and water.
- Daypacks, binoculars, rain gear, walking staff.
- Guests will receive a full refund with 48 hours' notice of cancellation.
- Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.