THE BEACHBOY VALET is the most unique way to experience water activities in Waikiki. Hire your own personal Waikiki Beachboy and experience some of the best activities in Waikiki the way only a genuine Beachboy can!
Your Beachboy Valet will make sure that your time is filled with nothing but fun and adventure: watch the fish play on the coral reefs as you glide above them on your stand up paddle board; listen as the Beachboys tell you stories of old Hawaii; feel your heart race as you catch your first wave on one of our world-famous surf lessons; enjoy the scent of the sea aboard the Kepoikai catamaran; or taste the salt spray as you fly down a wave on an outrigger canoe ride…
Fantasy? Far from it. These are just some of the possibilities that can await you. Your personal valet will be there to help you create a day of mythical proportions and memories unlike any other. Your only task is to create the dream. Our job will be to turn your dream into a reality.
Choose from these activities:
- Surf Lesson
- Stand Up Paddle Lesson
- Outrigger Canoe Ride
- Catamaran Sail
- Body boarding
- All charges are per person.
- All of the equipment is provided, including use of a rash guard.
- Photos will be taken during each activity and are available for purchase.
- Guests can choose to participate in any one of the activities Waikiki Beach Services offers.
- A Waikiki Beachboy's special training gives him vast knowledge of wind and sea conditions, the reefs and surf breaks, and of the history of Waikiki and Hawaii.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take SURF / SUP lessons.
- All online reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the date and time you would like to reserve.
- A full refund will be given to any cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to your reservation date. Failure to contact us at least 48 hours prior to your reservation date will void your eligibility for a refund.
- Any cancellations that must be made due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions will be refunded.