One of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of the Hawaiian North Shore countryside is on horseback. You and your horse will wind through mountain trails that will reward you with sneak peaks of the crystal blue ocean far below. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our mountain trails. The highlight of this adventure is our scenic lookout which provides a majestic panoramic view of the Windward side of Oahu. This is a unique and fabulous photography spot, so bring your camera.
We work to keep our ride sizes small because we want you to feel like you have experienced a true paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride. The Scenic Horseback Ride is a 1.5-hour experience is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. An excellent ride for the whole family.
- Adults - $95
- Young Adults - $95
No pregnant riders.
Riders must be over 7 years old and weigh less than 240lbs.
*rates subject to change by season or demand
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Start Times: 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Last ride time is seasonal and may vary by 30 min. Please check when booking.
- Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride's start time to ensure you will be there for 15-minute safety briefing and mounting prior to the ride. Unfortunately, if you miss the 15-minute safety briefing you will not be able to ride. Please plan ahead so you are not late..
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location. Please use the map we have on our site to ensure you find the right location. Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email
- We tour rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions a full refund will be issued. If customer wants to cancel due to weather on a tour that is going out other policies will apply.
For Private Tours
Arriving late for your tour will effect your tour length. All tours need to end at the scheduled time. It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with more than 24 hours):
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that can not be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- There is a minimum of two riders for this ride. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
Rescheduling/Cancellation (with LESS than 24 hours)
- Less than 24 hours, up to 2 hours before tour time - 50% refund available
- Two hours before tour time, including being late - No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee